Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tummy Tim3







3than and I have been In Idaho with my parents since the 9th of July.... Yes I know that is a freaking long time!! I am ready to go home and see my long lost Husband, hopefully he is just as excited to see us as we are him, and I am praying he is still where I left him!!

In the mean time 3than wont listen to me, I have tole him over and over!! STOP EATING!! YOUR GETTING TO BIG, YOUR DAD WONT KNOW YOU WHEN WE GET home!... As you can see he has started too early at not taking me 4 real, so we are going to need to work on that!

3than is rolling around like a steam roller now, cant get him to stop, when he gets on his tummy he starts to cry cause he is prob thinking. "OH H3@! Now WHAT!!" SO someone has to go and save the little bugger... But after he gets back to where is comfy or I start to walk over to him to save the little guy he starts to smile like a little stinker, but it sure is a smile that melts my heart! While he is on the floor he always has to have his little pal... The Giraffe... they are wrestling buddies! Time is great with him and he is moving quickly along!! I cant help but love him so much!

1 comment:

Robisonfamm said...

Now I am really MAD!! I have been there for a lot of firsts for him and I missed the rolling thing!! MAN!! I'm sure Layne is a little more upset than me though, but don't you know that I am more important than him!! (love you Layney!!)