Tuesday, April 19, 2011

36 weeks and 2 days

I had a doctors appointment today not expecting anything to really be going on down there... but I'm more then ready to have this baby get here. To my surprise my doctor checked me for the first time and said that I was dilated to a 4 and 50% e-faced, she said she was concerned that I wasn't feeling my contractions, but in all reality I have been feeling them they just haven't been anything to catch much of my attention to become concerned... so I had to go get a NST and of course that was just fine. Baby is great and moving LOTS and I'm feeling fine other then the normal aches and pains at the end of a pregnancy. So I'm hoping that at the end of this week little Mason will be here cause I know Ill be more then ready to end this being with child phase.
:)
WISH US LUCK!

No comments: