Friday, October 8, 2010

Whoopsie

May 15th 2011 we will have another little sweet spirit in our home. It wasn't planned and we know its very quick. So we are thankful for all the support out there and those that have nothing nice to say... Keep it to yourself cause I don't want to hear it. :)
I know that the Lord knows best and so I keep praying to him asking for his guidance and his help to keep me patient and able to just put one foot in front of the other. Some days are better then others and I am thankful for the trust that the Lord has to send us another special spirit into our home knowing it will be changeling, but then again I'm always up for one. I haven't been feeling to bad just like I said some days are better then others and I feel blessed to have such a great family and great friends who support us.

2 comments:

Blake and Tristan said...

Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy goes well. Having them close together is a challenge, but oh so wonderful, even though mine have never been as close as yours will be. We are happy for you.

Hills said...

You are such a GOOD mom! You are so cute and are raising little gentlemen! Good luck and Congrats!