Saturday, February 20, 2010

*.*A day at the beach*.*









Today was a wonderful day with the Family. Layne and I both were able to have the day off so we took off down to the Beach in Galveston. I was surprised how nice the sand was, and the waves were high. We took a our picnic basket and enjoyed are sandwiches and fruit... Ethan LoVeD the birds that were flying everywhere and all the seashells!
Layne Helped Ethan and I both to Fly our 2 handled kite!! It was a blast! I just had to make sure I didn't take anyone out while i was doing it because I honestly was not great at it. But we will go again another time and hopefully ill do better the second time around.!.
I'm so thankful we had a great time together and that the weather was ok, not that warm but it wasnt raining. I'm truly thankful for the blessings in our lives.





1 comment:

Me said...

That is so fun! I love the smile for the poop! So funny!