Monday, June 29, 2009

*.*Flash Back*.*

The last little while i have been thinking how much i miss this little stage... so we all know what that means... NO IM NOT PREGNANT, i just feel like im getting baby hungry... SO i decided to stop and think back on our life when Ethan was first born... HOW cute!! HOW sweet... HOW WE HAD NOOO SLEEP! I have to say everyone I know i swear is having another baby, they are those friends that Were pregnant after me so Ethan is older then their last baby... Im not even ready to have another baby... well I feel like i want one but honestly, i might pull my hair out... Anyway... here is just some time I looked back on to remind myself even though he is all of these sweet things this is what i would have to look forward to DOUBLE time.... So my reminders of why I am NOT really ready for another baby...
The Poop on my carpet...
Helping himself to some Cheddar Potato chips.
Tearing everything off the shelf...
And Climbing into places he doesn't belong.
Along with Running nude...

3 comments:

JC Photography said...

He's such a cute little stink!

Me said...

It's fun to look back at the different stages. I'm a personal fan of the stage he's in right now. Especially that jibber jabber stuff he does. Love it!!

hailey !! said...

oh that is so cute dont make me cry hahaha