Saturday, May 9, 2009

*.*Catch up*.*

``

Saturdays Layne has off so while I was able to have the day off too we went to the pool and had a great time! Ethan LOVED the water, there are some waterfalls that he just couldnt get enough of and I am going to have to get him some arm Floaties for sure he wanted to just Be let go and ventrue off himself... But the only way I would let him in the big pool of course was in his dragon! After that we came back and He went right down for a nap! So much fun!

The rest of the pictures are just from the last few days that I hadnt gotten up. The tonka and the little car map was from Grandma Beddes! Thanks so MUCH mom, it was great to get some mail! :) He loved it, the minute he saw he it was on it laughing and making Truck noises! The one before those are the ones of him eating his lunch with some Doritos... he sure loves those! I think he could eat a whole bag by himself!

1 comment:

Lake said...

When do we get to come over and go swimming?